My do update

So after a week with my updo I decided to take it down 'cause it was starting to look frizzy (and I got bored). I have a pet peeve when it comes to frizz and updos, I could have kept the hair styles a few more days but I can't stand when the little hairs start sticking out. So I ended up with a twist out (I don't like twist outs on myself). My hair felt so good that I didn't want to wash it. 
Twist out
My scalp is so happy right now. It's been ten days since I washed my hair... and if it wasn't for the fact that I have the Cph Curls & Conversation on Saturday and I want to try my Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish (that arrived in the mail today, those of you that follow me on Twitter know this already) I would go longer without washing. But tomorrow I'll co-wash and DC and then leave my hair out. Still haven't completely decided on my hair for the event. You'll just have to come and see ;) 

Just wearing it in a regular low pony tail
I prefer to wear my bangs to one side...

Comments

Popular Posts