A lot going on...


There's a lot going on so I'm not as active blogging right now. In two days we are hosting Cph Curls & Conversation in Copenhagen. There are still tickets available so get your tickets today!

There's a lot of work and loose ends right now, but I think it come together excellently. I will post pictures and everything early next week if I'm not too busy. The event in combination with everything else in my life has left me totally stressed out and overwhelmed. And I think Elianna feels the same. It's not easy maintaining a regular life and hosting an event, and we have run into a few bumps along the way. But this is the first [in Scandinavia] and our first event, so to quote Carriene (from I Love Natural Hair) "this is a learning curve".

So I'm sorry I haven't been more effective in giving you "behind the scenes" info, but I've just been way too busy. So to all of you that are coming on Saturday, I'm looking forward to meeting you and talking to you all. Hopefully you are as excited about this event as we are! And yes, the goody bags are amazing, I can't wait for you all to get your hands on them!

Only two days left!

Comments

Popular Posts