Hair Crush: Shannon from Those Girls Are Wild

Today I happened to come across a YouTube Channel that I never seen before and a blog: Those Girls Are Wild. Two curlies from Canada who are funny and weigh in on a lot of different subjects. And I just fell in love with Shannon's beautiful hair! Do you see her hair?! I had a moment of wanting to cut my hair yesterday (but I have commited to length for 2012) and then I saw Shannon's hair! And after seeing her hair well I'm ready for long hair :) Beautiful, yes.
And don't worry Shannon, I live very far away so you don't have to tell me to #Jiffy ;)



This is a great vid that you are going to want to share, with everyone around you ;)

Check out their blog and YT Channel! 

Comments

  1. haha, the big curly hair video is really funny, what a routine! Hair is work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love "I have ankh tattoos all over my body" in the video Curly Hair Do and Don'ts and the thing about shrinkage "did you cut your hair?" Have heard that line all my life, H A!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes, Eli, I know that's why I added the vids to the post :) I could totally relate as well :)

      Delete
  3. I like the advice about the little butterfly clips that help boost your mane of curls, so it doesn't get dull and flat throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts