Combined tgin Review

Along with the wonderful books that were signed and won by lovely ladies at this weekends Cph Curls & Conversation Thank God I'm Natural sent me three products to review. Now these aren't hair products so I'm choosing to review them in a combined post.

tgin Lip Balm
This is a great lip balm! I have used it on myself and my daughter. It has great ingredients and smells jummy! One night my daughter had a very dry and red area above her lip (for those of you familiar with cold climates you know what I mean) so I applied a thick layer of lip balm on this area before bed time. The next morning it was like it never existed! And that redness sometimes stays for days. So I was impressed. Thumbs up! Great product!

Ingredients: Organic Soy Bean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Coacoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E. 

tgin Organic Shea Butter
Now you know I love Shea butter.  I mean, what is there not to like?! And this Shea butter is organic, I love that! It smells like Shea butter, you know that subtle earthy smell. But the best thing about it is that it's smooth, not that grainy type. I have used it a little everywhere.... Hands, face, elbows, hair. And it's Shea so of course it works fabously everywhere.

Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter


tgin Wild Lemongrass Natural Olive Oil Soap
Okay, I have to be honest, I hate bar soap. It usually leaves my skin dry as the Sahara so I stopped using bar soap years ago. So of course I was a bit sceptical to this bar soap that arrived in my mail box. But I tried it anyway. And I'm so happy I did! This is the best soap I ever tried. Much better than any bar soap or shower gel I've ever tried. The first time I used it I gave it a real challenge; I used it and didn't apply lotion or oil to my skin afterwards. I thought I'd be itchy and dry by noon, but nope! My skin felt totally soft! :) It leaves the skin feeling almost tacky when you have washed yourself with it, but not dry. And you know it's winter and my skin is always dry, but not with this soap. This is the product that I'd totally, no doubt, would buy again! I'm going to be sad when it's done.

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Oil. 

All these products can be bought at the tgin store. I'm not sure about shipping costs, this may actually be the down side for us non-US residence. But I think the bar soap comes at an affordable price (three for $12) and if shipping is not crazy then it's totally worth it!

Comments

Popular Posts