Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish


I was thrilled, yes, thrilled, when Anita Grant offered me to try her Rhassoul Deep Condish. To be honest I've been eyeing it for months now, but I had to finish the DC I had. And then came Christmas and I found myself broke... So I was happy to receive 3 DC cubes of AG Rhassoul Deep Condish. But I was also a bit nervous to try it... It's always a bit more pressure to review a product that was given to you. And I had seen so many happy naturals on vblogs and blogs loving the products so I was thinking "What if I'm the one person who hates it?" But, I shouldn't have worried. I love this product!

Get comfortable, I have lots to say!
When I first opened the package I was like "Oh my goodness, I want to eat it!" it smelled like my fav stuff (chocolate) but luckily when I unpacked it more it smelled more like clay which kept me from taking a bite out of it. :)

When I DC my hair I expect my hair to feel soft, healthy and clean (no residue) after the final rinse. And this DC lives up to that without a doubt. My hair felt so soft after using it the first time that I actually considered skipping leave in conditioner (now it's winter and I know better, but I think I could get away with doing that in summer in a humid climate). My hair just loves this stuff!

My first application I mixed it with some boiled water and it worked wonders. I tried mixing it with coconut milk which I'd seen youtubers do, that worked well too but my hair preferred the water mixture, I think the coconut milk is a bit too heavy for my hair. For the third cube I mixed half water half coconut milk and I think that was the perfect mixture for my hair.

Something that's really great about this product is that it comes in little cubes! So once you figure out how many you need (for my hair length one is perfect, I think I have to use 1,5 cubes when I have longer hair) for your hair then it's perfect for travels! You don't have to put your dc in a small travel sized container and worry that you brought too little! Here you have it already portioned and it doesn't take up a lot of space! It's great. (Yes, I travel sporadically numerous times a year that's why this is a great product for me)


How do I feel about this product? Do I have to say it again? This is going on my fav list right now! And I'm placing an order right after that!

Ingredients: Rhassoul Clay Powder, Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 100% organic Green & Blacks Pure Cocoa Powder, Organic Unrefined Murumuru Butter, MSM, Organic Chilean Honey, & 1000iu Natural Soya Derived Vitamin E and LOVE! 

Comments

  1. Sounds good! I definitely want to try that, looks like fun. I'm hooked on JessiCurl Rockin' Ringlets at the moment (!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you HAVE TO! I think your hair will love it as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts