Samples from Thank God I'm Natural

Today I got a notice saying I had a package to pick up at the post office (that's how it works in Sweden, packages are rarely delivered to our door) and it said From: USA. So I thought ok, that could be a lot of people. And since my daughter's bday just passed I thought it might be from one of my friends in the US. Turns out I was wrong. :) It was from Thank God I'm Natural. :)
I contacted them to ask if they would donate "something" for the raffle prizes at Cph Curls & Conversation and had gotten confirmation that they would donate, but I didn't know it was on the way. :) So how happy was I to find out that the package was from them! All I can say is that we will have some very lucky people at CCC who win these prizes.

Along with the raffle prizes I also received a little set of samples for review. A tgin soap: natural olive oil soap with shea butter. It smells yummie, my daughter said she wants to eat it (might have to hide it from her), haha. I can't wait to use it (and I'm not a fan of bar soaps so that says a lot already). Tgin organic African Shea butter. I love Shea butter for lots of things do yay! And tgin peppermint lip balm with Shea butter. It has eight ingredients all natural ones, this makes me happy. I'm going to try this one myself and on my daughters super dry always cracking winter lips.

Since none of these products are specifically for hair I have to decide how to review them. Since I want the blog to stay a hair blog. But I like promoting natural products (and using them of course) and even better if they are organic, like the Shea butter is. So if you want to know more, keep coming back here for a review shortly. ;)

And thank you to Chris-Tia and the Thank God I'm Natural team for the samples as well as the donation for our raffle prizes. 
To find out more about TGIN and these products visit the blog:

Comments

Popular Posts