Remembering Hair Role Models


For those of you that have read my previous blog posts you know how I like to focus on children and how important I think role models are for children, not only when it comes to hair, but in general. Two curlies I'd totally forgotten about are Tia & Tamera Mowry. I'm not sure if their show Sister, Sister aired on Swedish TV or if I saw it on British TV via cable. Either way, I remember thinking that they had hair like mine and I was so happy about it. :)


Looking back on this theme song is just too funny. 
It's actually a quite odd idea for a show; twins
adopted out to different parents and then meet 
by accident. 

Comments

  1. I loved this Tv-series! Yes the plot is far-out, but the cast was hilarious. I also loved "Moesha" with Brandy, loved her braids, they were so cute, "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" and "Living Single", I loved Max and Regine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts