Mara Hruby

I first saw Mara Hruby on Street Etiquette Satorial Sounds. This was one of my fav 2011 songs. I was addicted to it, I played it over and over and over... It's the perfect mixture of poetry and music... Yes, I still feel the same way about it after listening to it a thousand times. :) The only woman in this collaboration was Mara Hruby. She has a great voice and has popped up here and there... I love her album of covers "From Her Eyes". She has a sweet soulful voice. And I'm not a big cover fan, but she really pulls it off.

I just saw this video of her on the Lucky Curls Blog:

Can't deny that she has amazing hair! I'd only seen her sporting her updos so I didn't know her hair was this beautiful. Look at those perfect curls!

This is my personal favorite by ms Hruby.

I think we need to keep our eyes open for her, she's going places. :) Hopefully she'll be performing in Scandinavia soon. Find out more about her on http://marahruby.com/



Comments

Popular Posts