Rococochichi Whipped Shea Hand Butter Review

This is not a hair product review, but since I was given two samples of Whipped Shea Hand Butter I'm going to  do a short review on these. I got two samples 30ml each of Whipped Shea Hand Butter one with Lavender and one with Vanilla.


Now I love Shea butter! I have been using it for my skin and hair for a while now, and I make my own mixes for my skin. My skin loves Shea butter. So of course I was excited to try these products. And, yes, you guessed it, I love them! I've used the Whipped Shea Hand Butter on my hands and it works wonders. It's perfect for this time of year when it's cold and your skin is dry, dry, dry. Now regular lotion will make me re-apply several times before I feel like my hands are moisturized after doing the dishes for an examples. With this product I apply once and that's it. I even used it on this dry spot on my elbow that I couldn't seem to get rid of and after a few days it was gone. Yes, looooove Shea Butter! And the other ingredients in this are great for your skin too; Jojoba and Vitamin E.

If you are not used to using Shea butter please note that it is solid in the jar but turns into fluid when heated up by your hands. This might take some getting used to. And some may not like the scent, even though the Vanilla and Lavender disguise the scent of Shea a bit, it's still there. Now I don't mind the scent, I actually like it, it's a natural earthy type of scent. I personally like the Vanilla scented one a bit more than the Lavender one, but they both smell great.

I will defiantly buy this product! And it's a great gift as well ;) And the 30ml jar is perfect to keep in your purse so you have it at hand at all times. I really recommend you try this product.
100% Natural & Handmade

So head on over to http://rococochichi.com/ where you can get your own 30ml jar of Whipped Shea Hand Butter for just £2.95. And trust me, a little goes a long way. I'm about half way through both my jars and I've used them almost daily since I got them. And yes, they do ship to Scandinavia as well. ;)

Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkil (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba Seed Oil & Wax, Huile et Cire de Jojoba), Alpha tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Essantial Oils (Huiles essentiales). 

Comments

Popular Posts