Review: Sheen by Afrocenchix

I was given this product a while back by Afrocenchix to review. This was actually one of the products that I was most curious about when I was looking at their products. Sheen Daily Moisture Spray does exactly what it's supposed to! I've used this as a daily refresher on my hair mostly when I've been wearing it out, and I really feel it's helped my wash 'n' go's to last a bit longer. I love this product, it's light weight, it doesn't really feel like you are adding product to your hair, but it does make a difference. I've used it on top of leave in conditioner, gels and on Afrocenchix own Moi Moisture, with great results every time. I will be adding this to my favorite product list.

It smells very minty, so if you don't like peppermint you might not love the scent of this product. But the smell isn't very heavy when it dries... actually when I think of it, I've never smelled it after it dries.
I think that spraying your hair with water is a great way to add moisture, and this product does have water as it's main ingredient, but I think this is better than spraying with plain water. Much better. 

How do I feel about this product? Yes, I said it already, I love this product.

When will I use this product? For adding moisture daily. I have mostly used it on to maintain the hair do I have, usually when my hair is out. But it says on the website you can use it as a freshener for braid outs, weaves, braids and locs. So yes, it works for almost everything. :)

Will I buy it again? Yes, without a doubt. I have one thirds left of my bottle, so it might be time to place an order soon. And it comes at a reasonable price, £6,46 for 250ml! I'm not sure how much shipping would be, but it would be worth it. And yes, they do ship internationally. ;)


100% Hand Made
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseend Oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)

Comments

  1. Anonymous9/4/13 15:32

    how can i purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to their website (they are currently working on a new one, so send them an email, the addy is on the site) http://www.afrocenchix.com Hope you like Sheen as much as I do ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts