My Do: Turning A Frown Into A Smile

Since I'm trying new products out for future reviews I've been trying new combinations as well. This week after my co-wash I tried a combo that didn't turn out too good. I the products combination was way too heavy for my hair and left it looking like a wet dog. Now some people might like the wet look, I personally hate it. At least on myself. So I attempted a braid out, that didn't work either. So I ended up wearing my hair in a "ballerina bun" yesterday, not my fav look

So today I was choosing between washing and trying another look. It's only been three or four days since I washed so I wasn't really  in the mood for a full day of waiting for my hair to dry, again. So inspired by a hair style I saw on Grey's Anatomy (yeah, dr Torres) I ended up with this. 

I combed out my hair so it got big. Then I parted it in three sections and braided the side sections french braid style. The I took most of the hair in the top section and all the other hair and tied it back. Then I took my bangs, added lots of gel and pushed it forward a bit and bobby pinned it. And that's it. I actually ended up liking this style more than I thought, and it's pretty easy to maintain so I'll probably wear my hair like this for the rest of the week. 
French Braids on the sides
A big fluffy bun
The bangs

Comments

Popular Posts