Hair Crush: Roni Hadar

Just got done watching Live & Become. A beautiful movie about the Jews that left Ethiopia to get to Jerusalem. It's a very emotional story of a young boy and how his life turns out after leaving his mother in a refugee camp in Sudan. Definitely worth watching!

In this movie there's a beautiful curly girl names Sara palyed by the actress Roni Hadar. Her hair is just amazing! After seeing her curls I feel so inspired to let my hair grow (we'll see if I can stick with this idea, probably until I see a cute TWA, haha). I loved that she had her hair in a casual updo... I could never wear my hair long like that before, but I think with some gel I could probably pull it off if I let my hair grow for another two to three years. Yeah, okay, not realistic, I'll get bored, haha... But her hair is pretty!



Comments

Popular Posts