Don't Ask to Touch My Hair

So after my post Hands In My Hair and the discussion about my short story I've had my eyes on the look out when it comes to other people mentioning hair touching. I've seen a few blog posts talking about it, and then I found this today:
Check out Black Hair Problems on Tumblr!

And I just ordered these earrings, a long with a whole bunch of other earrings. Yes, I love earrings (I don't really need earrings, but hey, a girl can't have too many earrings, right?).
That can be purchased on
Yes, you guessed it, they ship internationally! So head on over there for some Christmas shopping!



Comments

  1. Anonymous10/5/13 16:38

    i want these earrings but cant get to your site. us4parks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      These earrings can be found on http://www.jewelafrikadesigns.net/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts