Calling All Scandinavians


There are so many natural hair bloggers out there... At least if you look in the UK or the US. But what I'm missing is fellow hair bloggers from my side of the world. Yes, of course, percentage wise the amount of people with African descent in Scandinavia is way less than the UK or the US, but we do exist. And we face the same issues. If not more issues. We don't have an array of products to choose from or salons to go to. We are a minority in every sense of the word. It is true, most people in Sweden are tall and blond. When I'm here I don't think of it that much. But it's every time I leave and come back that I realize that Swedish women do look like Tiger Wood's ex Elin or Malin Ã…kerman. So of course the market is for the majority and the majority has blond straight hair, thus the market for hair products for naturally curly hair is small.

Now I can't be the only one out of Scandinavia's approximately 20 million citizens with a blog about naturally curly hair, can I? If you are a fellow hair blogger write to me. And if you are considering starting a hair blog write to me! I will totally support you and will be happy to feature you here on my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts