Yara Shahidi

Once again I saw some one on natural belle that I had to add to my blog as well. Yara Shahidi. I'd never heard of her before actually, but I just had to find out more about her. She's an actress and has been in various commercials and ads alongside her mother and brother. You can see her in the movie Imagine That starring with no other than Eddie Murphy.

She's just the kind of girl the little Scandinavian curly girls need to see. :) Simply adorable, and with naturally curly hair!
What a beauty!
Two strand twists

Make sure you don't miss her adorable little brother Sayeed!

Comments

  1. I'm such a fan of Yara Shahidi, you should see her in interviews on youtube, she's so cute. And her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on the posts!
Join in the conversation!

Popular Posts