Naturals of Sweden

I'm starting another feature on the blog, called Naturals of Sweden. This is basically where I'll post people that I meet that are naturals and live in Sweden. So if some stranger with natural hair approaches you in the street, don't be scared, I'm actually quite friendly. ;)

This first post has taken a few weeks to come up (sorry about that), the reason being I wanted to post several people at once. But since I haven't really been out and about lately I haven't had the chance to find more people for this post.

So thanks Arig for being kind enough to let me take a pic of you. :)

Name: Arig
Favorite product: None. Haven't really found any that I really like.
Funniest comment you ever received about your hair: How do you manage to put in a helmet?

Comments

Popular Posts