Avocado Oil

Since Jojoba Oil is so expensive (I don't know if that's specific for Sweden, or everywhere?) and hard to come across, I decided to try something new. And this time I choose something that can be purchased at the grocery store.


Avocado Oil comes from that tasty fruit avocado (yes, I have a love affair with avocado, it's good with most food and on bread, and, and, and!). Avocado oil can be used in different dishes and as a cooking oil. And it's used in cosmetics for moiturization. High in monounsaturated fats and vitamin E. This oil compares a lot to olive oil.



I chose this oil 'cause I wanted something that was less thick than olive oil, and it is. Avocado oil is kind of inbetween jojoba oil and olive oil in thickness. I use it on my skin and my hair and absoluetly loooove it! I can highly recommend to try this oil. That it's so easy to come across and fairly cheap (compared to Jojoba oil), I think I paid about 80SEK or something close to that for 200ml at the food store (not organic, I'm going for the organic one next time).

I found this video today, and according to it, avocado oil is the way to go :)

Comments

Popular Posts