Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

I have been seeing a lot of good reviews on this product, so I was excited to try it. And I really wanted to like it as well. But even thought this product has Shea Butter as its main ingredient my hair is not loving it. When I compared the ingredients to the Conditioner they were all the same, except that the DC has soybean oil and the conditioner does not. Though my hair seems to do better with the conditioner (a review will come in the future). I'm a bit perplexed...

How do I feel about this product? I'm not impressed. It does nothing for my hair, neither good or bad. After using it my hair doesn't feel all soft and smooth like I hoped (and expect after a DC).

The ingredients in this product are great ones, so I am not surprised so many people do love this product; Organic Shea Butter, gotta love that! It also has a light sweet scent to which I do like. And it's affordable, only $10 for 12oz/340g at Target!!

When will I use it? I'm not sure... I'm debating what to do; give it away or try it in my daughters curls.

Will I buy it again? I'm sorry to say I won't.

List of ingredients: deionized water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter),argan oil, cetyl esters, sea kelp extract, panthenol (vitamin b-5), ammonium salt, essential oil blend, avocado oil, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle)flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), hyssopus officinalis extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf and equisetum arvense extract, soybean oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil.

Comments

Popular Posts