New York Hair

Yesterday me & two friends went to Rock the Bells on governor's island, NY. Not only did we get to see Erykah, Blackstar & ms Hill. We also got to see hair, lots of it! The women (and men) sported everything from shaved to weaves from fros to locs! Yes, it was hair heaven for me!
I saw some really good weaves and wigs, some of them so good they looked almost like natural hair. I saw a few sista locs in cute up dos. I saw cornrows in patterns and different lengths. I saw fros, twa and huge ones. I saw locs, newly made ones and long ones. I actually saw a guy with locs down to his butt! I saw bad relaxers and good ones. I saw crazy die jobs and inspiring color. I saw beautiful women with bald heads that made me want to shave my head ASAP. I saw head wraps, half wraps and whole wraps.
Erykah wore a hat and I was too far away to see her hair. But Lauryn Hill had this cute roller set Afro going, it was a bit 30's/granny style. She did look amazing in it!
So I am totally hair inspired now! And inspired to blog!

Comments

Popular Posts