Review: Curl Junkie - Beauticurls Conditioner

Finally I'm doing another review on the products I got ages ago. This time it's another first buy by Curl Junkie: Beauticurls Aragan & Olive Oil Daily Conditioner.
I was very excited to try this product, since I have been using Kinky Curly Knot Today for a long time, as a rinse out and as a leave-in. I've gotten addicted to it as a leave-in! So I decided to try a new rinse out.

How do I feel about this product? I like it. I'm not blown away by it, or feel like it's one of those products I can't live without. But I really like it.

I tried using it as a leave-in, even though the product doesn't say you can. Well, yeah, that didn't work! It left me with defined curls, but the looked matted and were very stiff, as if I'd used a mousse or something on it. And the second day was horrible. So don't use this product as a leave-in!
It's smells really good, aand it conditions the hair very well. I also like that it is easy to rinse out, and doesn't leave resedue or leaving the hair feeling strange. My hair feels soft and healthy after I use this product, just the way I want it to feel after using a conditioner.

When will I use it? Basically whenever I need to use a rinse out; after schampooing, for the times I do no-pooing, whenever my hear feels it needs some conditioner.

Will I buy it again? Yeah, I think I will. It's a good producat, and it comes in a fairly big container for a fair price (£14,95 = 160 SEK). Still I don't loooove it, gotta have it love it. And comparing it to Kinky Curly it is a better rinse out, but it is not Organic, which is a big minus.
Beaitcurls
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Esters, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Yucca Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Melissa) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropylnyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

Comments

Popular Posts