Hair product shopping

At the end of this month I'm heading west, to the US that is :) I'm leaving the Scandinavian straight hair care market and heading for the land of diversity and consumerism. For me it means I can buy hair care stuff... Yaay! This time I'm not returning to Sweden with a suit case full of new clothes, I'm actually dreaming of returning to Sweden with a suit case full of hair stuff :)
There are so many products I have seen or read reviews on and wanting to try but since shipping is a killer I have chosen not to... Maybe I should make a list of things to buy...
For years I've wanted to try Carol's Daughter, maybe I finally will. And maybe DevaCurl... Ok, yeah, should do some serious hair care research to find out which products I really want to fill my suit case with :)

Comments

Popular Posts