Choosing my do for the day

I have this thing I do with my hair when I'm not sure what hair do I want to pick for the day... I spray my hair with water and add some leave-in and start playing around with my hair, to see where it takes me; what the curls look like, how it feels and what my mood is at the time. I have created a lot of new hair dos doing this, and also made some huge hair mistakes in doing this. But you learn from your mistakes, right? :)
So today I felt like I wanted to do something fun with my hair, and I started my usual exploring routine. But since I have to go in to work in a few hours I couldn't stick with the do I wanted :( I got a pretty good fohawk going by twisting the sides instead of braiding them, and my curls looked defined. A funky hair do which I would have stuck with if I was having a day off. But now I'm off to work... Stuck with this... I ended up doing a two-strand twist from my neck all the way to my bangs. I don't like this look that much... But I have to have my hair up at work..

Comments

Popular Posts