British Curlies

For the last year or so I have been depending on one website to supply all my natural hair care products; British Curlies. I was so happy when I e-mailed them to ask if they ship to Sweden and they said they would! Their cutomer service is great, they ship fast, and they always give you a free sample! And their store has a great variety of hair care products, everything an naturalista needs :)

So if you are in Sweden or anywhere else in Scandinavia where coming across products for curly hair might seem impossible, check out this site! Of course it might be a little pricy to get your products shipped, but I usually team up with a friend, and buy a good supply that will last a couple of months. I also make sure I read up on any new product I may want to try, to figure out which ones seem to be good for my hair type.

I love British Curlies!

Comments

Popular Posts