Hair Dreams

When in the hair blog world there is a lot of talk about what kind of hair goals or dreams you have. Lots of women dream about having looong natural hair. Hair that is down your back and moves in the wind. How realistic theses dreams are can be questioned. Yes, my hair moves in the wind... If it's really windy. But I not sure about it going down my back... Only when it's wet it would work, and longer.
So having hair dreams seem to be essential to Naturalistas. So today I started thinking about my hair goals and if I really have any... Sometimes my goals entail lenghth, other times shortness, then color and then? I have a constantly changing dream for myself. I have change my length and color more when I can remember... So my question is; does there have to be a set hair dream? A goal that one wants to achieve??

Comments

Popular Posts