Review: Bee Mine Nourished Ayurvedic Herbal Bar

Bee Mine Nourished Ayurvedic Herbal Bar (sample size)
I have to admit I was a bit sceptical towards this product. I got it as a free sample with my last British Curlies order. It looks like a bar of soap, and I'm not big on bar soap in general. But I decided to try it anyway, and I'm glad I did. I went on Curlies to read the instructions for it, to make sure I did it right:

DIRECTIONS: Use weekly on wet hair in place of shampoo. Divide hair into sections and gently rub the bar against your scalp to create lather work the lather down strands to the ends.
Can be followed with conditioner and is great for use on your face & body.

I didn't divide my hair very thoroughly, I just kinda divided it as I went. It lathers quite well and I felt like I got it on my scalp and pretty evenly distributed all over my hair. When I rinsed it out I did freak out a bit 'cause my hair felt strange... like it was going to dry and be all dry and frizzy, like all the oil had been sucked out of it. But, it did feel very clean. So I conditioned it(with my Curl Junkie Aragan & Olive Oil conditioner) and followed my regular routine, and when it came around to it I don't think it made my hair feel worse, it actually made it feel more clean! And it has felt clean for the whole week, and I have minimum itchy scalp (this is something that I usually get when I use product on my hair a lot like I have this past week). I've actually been looking for a product that leaved not only my hair, but also my scalp feeling clean, and I think I've found a good one. :)

When will I use it? Well, I'll use it once a month or so when I do my co-wash. And also whenever I feel I have major product build up.

Will I buy it (again)? Yes, I actually think I will buy one with my next Curlies order, or when it runs out.


INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Glycerin (kosher of vegetable origin), Shea Butter, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B), Hydrolyzed Silk, Organic Raw Honey, Amla, Brahmi, Neem, Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soy bean protein (conditioner), Lavender Essential Oil, Fragrance

Comments

Popular Posts