It's Christmas!!


Curl Junkie & Kinky-Curly

Yay, my order from British Curlies arrived today!! I hurried to the post office to pick up my package, and couldn't wait to open it. Even though it had just been a little over a week since I placed my order, it felt like I had waited forever. So I opened my package on the kitchen floor and unpacked...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner - a must have for me, looove it. Use it as a leave in, and it leaves my curls soft and defined.

Kinky-Curly Gloss Pomade - this was a free gift from Curlies since I order during their birthday celebration weekend. I've never used this before, so a review will come in the near future. Smells very good.

Curl Junkie Curl Queen Styling Gel - Never tried this before, Curl Junkie is a new brand for me. And since I've heard good stuff about it on YouTube and on blogs I just had to give it a shot.

Curl Junkie Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Detangling Hair conditioner - Another new one. It smells AMAZING, can't wait to put it in my hair!

Freebee: A Bar of Bee Mine Nurished Ayurvedic Herbal Bar - One thing I love about Curlies is that they always give you some kind of free sample when they send your order. So this is something totally new, I actually had to go on the website to read how to use it. So I'm really excited to try it soon.


I Love My Hair -  I was going to get additional hair products, but then when I went to place my order I saw that they now feature t-shirts on Curlies, so of course I had to get one :) It was hard to pick, 'cause I liked them all, but I settled for this one. Can't wait to wear it out with a big 'fro :)


Comments

Popular Posts