Hair Care Course

Love the hair you were born with!
So finally, one of my childhood dreams are coming true; a course where you can learn to care for african/mixed hair.
As a child I wished my mom would have had the oppertunity to take a course like that, so my curls wouldn't have been combed out into a big poofy uneaven 'fro or put into many funny looking braids. But I'm a child of the 80's, from a medium sized city in a predominantely staight haired Sweden, so a course like that did not exsist.

But now, my friend and I decided to take it into our own hands and start a course just like we would have wanted to attend. Before the countless products that didn't work, the hair do's that looked nothing like we had hoped, and the frustration. We hope we can help a few naturlistas and a few parents of curly kids learn how to deal with the kinks and curls, and just fall in love with the hair they were born with!

If you are in Malmö our close by, you can sign up for the course here at Vuxenskolan. Follow the link for more info! Hope to see you this fall, let's make hair care for curls as simple and fun as it's supposed to be!

Comments

Popular Posts